DIY Lariat Necklace | Facades and Nuances: DIY Lariat Necklace

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DIY Lariat Necklace


 

Today's post is a little early. I wasn't sure if I would have time later on to post, so I decided to be safe!Today's DIY is so incredibly simple, I am not sure if it warrants calling it a proper DIY. But it looked so pretty on my friend Laverne, who kindly modeled this necklace as well, I had to share it. A big shoutout to Ayden once again for taking and editing the pictures of Laverne.

For this DIY, you will need:

  • Chain
  • 2 Jump Rings
  • A charm
  • A circular bead that is large enough for the charm to pass through (i.e. a circle)
  • Pliers

1. 

Using Pliers, attach your circle to one end of your chain with a jump ring.

2. 

Using Pliers, attach your charm to the other end of the chain with a jump ring

And that's it! A very simple yet chic necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...